23 Sept 2010

Bibio - Lovers Carvings (Catz'n'Dogz Edit)



Polish production duet has edited an epic chilling track from British producer Bibio. Greg & Voitek (Cat & Dog), who used to produce wicked techno as 3 Channels, and then softer, "organic" house as Catz'n'Dogz have completely stole my heart with this edit. I must say I have never expected such a tune from the Pets.

So what do we get here? Guys have taken Bibio's classic and re-designed it, skipping the 1.30 min. instrumental intro, which personally I think is good in the original, but getting rid of it did good to the edit. It has been stretched out, given a proper intro and outro to make it more Dj-friendly, also added some pads and beats, rearranged a bit, what in the conclusion gave an amazing almost 7 minutes journey. It's one of those tracks you just want to play over and over again, never having enough. I have actually used it in one of my mixes, Origami 007 (with a licence to kill :P), which was very well recieved, even by the Pets themselves. So, check out how well they did with this one: